Sunday Services Registrations
RHOGIC Communique On Sunday Services
Kindly read the information below carefully.
The resumption of our in-person worship services will be measured and cautious, therefore there will be strict adherence to the laid down guidelines as published by the FCT administration with the support of CAN and the Federal Government.
Olive Tree and Youth Alive Services
Olive Tree and Youth Alive services has resumed. For now, we can accomodate children between the ages of 7 to 11 in the children's Church (Olive Tree). Teenagers and young adults who will be attanding the Youth Alive Services are to pre-register using the link at the end of the page. Parents are however strongly encouraged not to bring their babies and toddlers to church.
Your Safety is Our First Priority
To keep everyone as safe as possible, we have developed a number of safety protocols to be adhered to by parishioners attending our services. We are completely disinfecting and sanitizing our facility and modifying aspects of our services that require physical contact, such as passing the offering buckets and greeting each other with handshakes or hugs. And, as stated above, to ensure compliance with indoor gathering guidelines, online and onsite registration will be required for every attendee.
We are doing our best to ensure that while you will see more face masks and a lot more hand sanitizer and temperature screening, when you return in person, you will still feel at home as always in RHOGIC.
For those who may not yet be physically comfortable to show up on Sunday or are unable to come due to the peculiar situations like nursing mothers and aged parents, we want you to be rest assured that our services will continue to be streamed live on all or platforms as you will just be as blessed because there is no distance in the spirit. Our hotline for payers and care remains 0805 223 4444.
Summarily we are encouraging members to pay attention to the following precautionary tips as you come into service:
- Every member is expected to come along with their face mask and wear it thoughout the service time.
- Members are encouraged to practice social distancing at all times within the church premises
- There will be no in-person small group meetings or activities before or after service
- All church members are encouraged to avoid the use of bathroom services during the 1hour of service except for emergency reasons
- Members coming in for second service are encouraged to wait in their cars or designated sitting area pending the sanitizing of the facility at the end of first service
- Members worshipping in first service are encouraged to exit the hall very quickly at the end of each service
- Anyone facing any health challenges are encouraged to join the services online or call our hotline for prayers
Thanks for your co-operation.
BY CLICKING REGISTER BELOW, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITION